To increase the conversion rates of the happy visitors leaving reviews on your google page, it is important to link directly to your company's review tab.
For instruction on how to obtain this link, see the Google Business documentation located here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7035772?hl=en
Below is the instructions copied from google's page:
Create a link for customers to write reviews
You can share your short URL with customers from your Google My Business dashboard on your computer or the mobile app. Customers can leave reviews and view your Business Profile through your short URL.
Note: URLs previously created through the PlaceID Lookup Tool or from Google Search will continue to work, but we recommend that every business create a short name and use a short URL for customers.
All businesses who have claimed their short name in Google My Business can have a shareable short URL directing customers to leave reviews. Learn more about how to create a short name.
Share your short URL with customers for reviews
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Home.
- In the “Get more reviews” card, you can copy your short URL to share with customers.
- On your mobile device, open the Google My Business app .
- Tap Customers Reviews.
- In the top right, tap Share .
- If your short name is not created, you will be prompted to create one.
- Copy your short URL to share with customers.
When customers click your link, they'll be able to rate your business and leave a review. Learn how to read and reply to customer reviews.
Keep in mind that it’s against Google review policies to solicit reviews from customers by offering incentives or setting up review stations at your place of business. Reviews that violate the policy may be removed.